If you are accustomed to hosting guests or just like to have a few parties every once in a while, you may be looking for your own home brewing system to serve some of your favorite ales or IPA’s cold and fresh from the keg. That being said, you don’t want to break your bank to get one. It will be hard to find a better value than the EdgeStar KC2000 Kegerator.
The EdgeStar Kegerator is a full size beer cooler that specializes in cooling kegs. It is especially efficient in quality compact compliances. EdgeStar is well known for manufacturing quality, reliable products, and the KC 2000 is no exception with its many features to make serving your beer of choice as painless and efficient as possible.
The KC 2000 has a “designed-to-fit” style with NSF approved beer lines, facets, handles, tower and hoses. The wheels at the bottom of the KC 2000 allow for quick and easy transport. It also comes with a drip tray to avoid messes. The two removable shelves are easy to install and allow you to convert your Kegerator into auto defrost when you do not have a keg occupying the machine. The pressure gauge for the CO2 tank is easy to read as well.
The EdgeStar KC2000 Kegerator is a reliable unit, but the purchase of this product also comes with a 90-day labor warranty and a 1-year warranty for parts. If this is your first time purchasing a kegerator, this machine is reliable and great for beginners. As long as you make sure the gas and beer are connected, the KC 2000 is easily operated and always ready to serve your favorite draft to friends and family.
- The EdgeStar KC2000 Kegerator supports some of the lowest temperatures available from a kegerator in today’s market. As the company claims to have the lowest temperature kegerator on the market, the cooler supports temperatures in the low 30s, just above freezing
- The best kegerator can fit the majority of kegs, including quarter and half-sized
- The unit features an adjustable thermostat that allows you set the temperature to your liking
- This unit features a five-foot beer line.
- The most obvious drawback for the EdgeStar KC2000 kegerator is the appearance, as it is simply designed and lacks a modern look that many prefer when purchasing this sort of furniture for their home
- Although most of the time the noise is about the same of your regular refrigerator, it can be louder if forced to maintain a colder-than-normal temperature in a warmer environment
- This cooler does not support use of Coors, Miller rubberized and other oversized kegs.
The EdgeStar KC2000 Kegerator is a highly functional machine and is a great start for those looking for an easy to use kegerator. It serves beer as cold and as fresh as your favorite local sports bar, and it comes at an affordable price.
This kegerator would make the perfect gift for any friend or loved one who enjoys hosting a party, trying a new brew in bulk or has a few roommates who just love to drink!
- Holds standard quarter and half kegs
- Comes with a five pound carbon dioxide cylinder
- Has a black on black finish
- Comes with a chrome safety rail
- Has casters that make it more mobile
- Comes with a drip tray to help avoid additional mess
- Can be converted into an auto defrost refrigerator
- Comes with two removable wire coated shelves and easy installation guide
- CO2 tank also comes with a pressure gauge that is very easy to read
- CO2 tank will require fewer refills because it is stored externally
- Stores up to a full-sized half shell Sankey standard keg
- Reversible door
- Tower and serving components all made in America
- Protective floor plate for added durability
- Does not support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs.