Among other full-size best kegerators, the Nostalgia KRS2100 Kegerator is the cheapest currently on the market today. This machine supports almost all full-size kegs and definitely gives you the most bang for your buck.
Nostalgia KRS2100 Kegerator is great for hosting parties and serving your favorite IPA’s and ales to your friends and family. The kegerator comes with a modern look, with its black door and cabinet that embellishes the exterior of the kegerator.
The top of the kegerator features a chrome-plated tap and underneath everything, the unit has rolling casters that can lock. This gives the chiller good mobility and allows it to stay in one place without worry.
The kegerator features easy-to-use CO2 and PSI controls with an adjustable thermostat. This kegerator runs as quietly as your every-day mini fridge and can even be in the same room as your television. This unit also comes with a five pound keg, but can also fit smaller kegs if necessary.
Nostalgia KRS2100 Kegerator gets the job done with its reasonable price and ample size, and it can cool beer down as low as 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This is the cheapest unit on the market. Customers say it fits their needs and even after making your preferred upgrades to the machine, it would still cost you less than the normal keg refrigerator
- This kegerator is extremely easy to clean, especially in the drip tray area
- It is a very stylish kegerator
- This kegerator fits almost every full-size keg available.
- It comes with cheap and often faulty CO2 regulators
- The stock 3.25 foot beer line is quite small. It should be replaced with a longer and wider line. It is a good idea to make this modification to prevent having too much head on your beverage
- The instructions are difficult to read. Depending on your mechanical know-how, you may need to rely on outside help
- The customer service is not up to par with other companies. Nostalgia Electrics specializes in low-end products
- The temperature of this unit does fluctuate away from your settings from time to time
- The KRS2100 ships with a 2.5 pound CO2 tank. While it is sufficient to dispense 2 -4 half barrel (full sized kegs), a 5 pound CO2 tank is a much better investment in the long run. More expensive units ship with 5 pound CO2 tanks
- There is only a 90-day warranty on parts and labor. Better units come with one-year warranties
- It isn’t big enough to hold the 17″ 1/4 barrel kegs from Miller or Coors
- This cooler lacks an ENERGY STAR certification meaning it won’t qualify for any energy efficiency rebates.
As stated previously, this is the cheapest kegerator on the market and supports most full-size kegs, keeping them fresh for a few months at a time. With Nostalgia KRS2100 Kegerator, you will have the opportunity to add a unique element to backyard barbecues, garage hangouts, recreation rooms, or just having friends over at home.
This kegerator would make the perfect gift for any friend or loved one who enjoys hosting a party, trying a new brew in bulk or has a few roommates who just love to drink! This is especially the case if you are on a budget and know someone who loves to host parties with full-size kegs.CHECK PRICE
- Comes with optional casters to make it easy to move
- Single tap unit with guard rail
- Can hold most full sized kegs
- Weighs 105 pounds
- 90-day limited warranty on parts and labor
- 32 inches tall
- 20-3/8 inches in depth
- 26 inches wide
- This unit is Not ENERGY STAR certified.