You’re a working wine enthusiast. You don’t have the money to buy one of those huge wine coolers that take up the entire room, but you have several bottles in your collection you want to store in a more convenient place outside of your shelves and refrigerator. Danby 36 Bottle Wine Cooler is the most affordable solution to your problem.
The Danby is a spacious 3.3 cubic-foot cooler that holds up to 36 bottles of any variety. The cooler comes with a recessed pocket-style handle allowing it to be placed up against a wall without having any issues of opening in tight spaces. And you can open the door from either the left or right-hand side, in case your home dictates one or the other.
The combination of price, looks and ability to store large quantities of wine make Danby 36 Bottle Wine Cooler the ideal wine cooler if you’re looking to store several bottles in your vast wine collection in one convenient location.
Blue LED interior lighting allows for ample viewing of your wine collection and gives a modern touch to a cooler that will fit any room in the household.
Its all-black design allows it to blend into any room despite its size. And the blue LED lighting gives it a nice touch for ideal display. The large window allows you to find the bottle you’re looking for with ease.
The cooler comes with six black-wire shelves, each capable of holding five 750 ml bottles at one time, with more space at the bottom to fit three more bottles. The following guidelines on how to store wine at home will help to your wines keep the flavor.
The Danby has a wide range of temperatures, as you can set it anywhere from 43 degrees Fahrenheit to 57 degrees Fahrenheit. The Danby’s glass door also is designed to help protect your wines from potentially harmful ultraviolet rays.
While the Danby 36 Bottle Wine Cooler is reliable in a sense that it will store your wine collection for a cheap price, it does have a few small issues. To optimize its performance you need to remember about wine cooler repair and maintenance tips.
- One of the most energy efficient wine coolers on the market
- Able to open from the left or right-hand side
- The cooler is large enough to place glasses, vases, or other items on top for decorating
- Large enough to fit 36 bottles for the wine enthusiast with many wines in their collection
- Comes with a 12-month warranty and in-home service for any necessary repairs
- Can be used for wines, sodas, water bottles, and other beverages
- Affordable with many features and a modern design
- Wine rack uses an analog temperature control which does not always result in precise temperatures. This can be troublesome for those who are particular of their wine’s temperature
- There is no thermostat. The only way to measure its temperature is the use of a fridge thermometer
- Single compartment, not great for storing both whites and reds at optimum temperatures
- Compared to other coolers, it can be quite noisy when operating
- Can be less durable than other wine coolers, which comes with the territory of a cheaper wine cooler with a 12-month warranty
While there are some drawbacks to this cooler, the Danby 36 Bottle Wine Cooler can store a large amount of wine for a very low price, making it one of the best values on the market. For the price, this is by far the best wine cooler on the market for storing and cooling large quantities of wine.
This wine cooler would make the perfect gift for any friend or loved one with a great passion for wine collecting. And it has an affordable price to boot. The wine enthusiast will not regret having this elegant piece of machinery storing their wines.
- Model: DWC93BLSDB
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Display: LED
- Capacity: 36
- Zones: 2
- Shelves: 4
- Cooling: Thermoelectric
- Power: 110 V / 60 Hz
- Control: electronic
- Width: 70 in
- Depth: 20 in
- Height: 32 in
- Weight: 36 lbs